Thursday, June 25, 2009

Compliment...

"you have done a good job"
"you are so amazing"
"you are so pretty"
"you are really a good leader"
"you are good in consulting people"
"you are very considerate"

everyone like praise, need praise and work for praise...
Ironically, sometimes not the good work produced will invite good compliment from other...

as for me...i need compliment also, especially from the familiar person, because they are the one closer to me and they know me better than other...so praise from them will result me on cloud nine...

but maybe due to my characteristic-humorous + blur + wu liao sometimes, i seldom receive compliment although sometimes my humorous really bring joy to other as i think as well as creativity thought out from me....

will they think i can self-praising, as i always full of confidence?
will they feel i dont need it?
will they think when they praise me, i will be proud?
will they due to self-esteem, dont like to praise me?

as my friend tell me, as i start to praising other, other will do so to us as well,
i remember this, and i should say i practice it always not because i really want compliment from other, just merely think they are ought to be praised sometimes...

so people need compliment,
people full with confidence like me need it too,

because i am not strong as u think
i will cry sometimes too......

2 comments:

squallawc said...

you have done a good job!

shieh yee雪仪 said...

squall:
haha...like this vy jia leh...
anyway...haha
thanks...for ur intention