Wednesday, August 12, 2009

deep love....


mummy,
i told you i bought you a scarf,
you said you have enough of it,
i know,
but i don't know why every time feel like buying things to you all,
actually buying things to you all make me happy

i said i not manage to buy the shoes which you like,
but i keep the exactly one of mine which i wear a few times before for you,
you ask me to keep for myself,
i know,
but i know there is no other things better than your smile

daddy,
i know you have no choice but to leave us for working so far away from us for so many years,
since i was born till now, there is limited memory of you and me created
when i always try to refresh back, there are only puzzles there and there
i could not know you eat well, sleep well, taking care of yourself or not?
however,
i know your love to us deep as sea, wide as sky
so as i...

sisters,
people say we look alike,
but we are different in term of characteristic
u brave,i persevering,u smart
we sometimes lack of communication,
i don't know what is going on your life,
however,
i love and appreciate the time we have,


when i feel down, you all are beside me
supporting me,
give me strength to do many things
you all are everything to me,
in you arm, i find my heaven

when i have you all,everything is wonderful,
worries gone,happiness arrive
i love you all
deep as sea,wide as sky

No comments: