Friday, March 13, 2009

first buddy camp.....

just back from a buddhist camp,this is a first buddhist camp organised by buddy(a buddhist association in UCSI U)...

i was one of the committee members...initially, i have a bit reluctant to go there because for me, this is a camp suitable for beginner in learning buddhism and i feel like a gap exist in between me and other committee members. This was my initial thought.

I should say luckily i went at last...
i learnt a lot from that camp especially during the talk conducted by shi fu...

"every time, everything, everywhere, we learn, because the present moment is the great moment"buddha teach me this...Fortunately, i always try to remind myself to uphold it.

Thanks to myself
for giving opportunity to go at last, for always so concentrate in learning...

Thanks to shi fu
for reminding me many basic teachings by buddha, something i forgot, something that i confuse in, something that inspire me

Thanks to all buddy camp committee member
for giving me a chance to learn from u all, u all are nice and i am happy to be a team with u all, i feel we are close...

Thanks to all friends in the camp
for giving a chance to learn from u all, is great to meet u all....

I appreciate our "法情”, a senior said before, 法情 will last long than friendship because our relationship is based on dharmma, dharmma is last forever because it is the truth of the earth, as long as we are still going on the same path, we will meet one day because there is always an intersect point in this road....

2 comments:

Su Yi said...

雪仪,
对于这个camp我和你有一样的感觉,
从开始的不原意到后来的投入...
我们学到了种种的东西~
这个camp里,谢谢你的陪伴,指导和帮助
我们以后在佛学会里一起为佛教加油努力!

shieh yee雪仪 said...

cute cute su yi

thanks for everything,i feel great to know u,this is called fate
haha
i really really appreciate u,u will be my good listener,n i hope i can be ur listener too
it is just a beginning part
we are team now,so happy!!!
looking forward to continue learning together~!!!!!!!!!!